We bring pre-qualified prospect to your website.
In nutshell, you can have the most prettiest website of the world, but if people don’t find it, its of no use. Website is like the 24 hours news bulletin, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the funnel to bring people to your website from different sources and convert that traffic into buyers from your website which can vary from buying products to services.
Having a presence on the web is not enough. Your customers and potential visitors have to be able to find you online. We design your website with usability in mind, and even offer custom search engine optimization services for our clients who want to increase their position in the search engine rankings.
Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC), Key wording, SEO Website and SEO strategy is one of the major keys to success and we talk to you to make sure we understand your needs.
My SEO packages are based on the amount of work we need to do in order to achieve our client’s goal and ambition. The foremost aim of SEO is to secure high ranks on Google search engine, ideally to be on number one page. Smaller clients mainly aim at the organic SEO (ranking on the basis of Google Rank) and Larger clients with a stiff criteria generally aim at combination of Google Organic Ranks , Email Newsletter and Pay Per Click (PPC) i.e Google paid Advertising.
here are certain things which is common for all Search Engine Optimization Projects:
- Keyword Research and Analysis: Keyword research is the very first step I do for my clients as a good key word research and analysis will result in a successful SEO combination campaign. No matter how obvious is the keyword on one particular industry, I take the time to research the keyword used for that industry. I look to see how many people are searching for the keywords on client’s area of business locally and globally on those different keywords. These will give us a list of popular keyword of client’s area of business backed by the Search Volume data. General finding from this step are:
(i) How Many Searches: I look to see how many people are searching for the keywords locally and globally on those different keywords, on clients area of business. These will give us a list of popular keyword of client area of business backed by the Search Volume data.
(ii) How much competition: I search for those keywords in Google and Yahoo and that will give me a good idea of how much is the competition for those keyword, this will give us a very good idea of how much work i have to do.
(iii) Going through the competition: At this step, I will be examine the competition’s website that came up with though the searches on those keywords one by one, and making note of their SEO strategy.
(iv) Top Keyword on Google: At this stage we made the recommendation to the client regarding their top keyword based on the above research we give client three keyword groups — Primary Focus Keyword, Secondary Keyword and Tertiary or long-tailed keyword.
- Title Tags: I made sure the title tags are well placed with the correct information. Title Tags are the most important factor in determining the SEO campaign success.
- Meta Description Tags: Description tags don’t effect your ranking directly but a well written,concise description tag will entice the prospective clients to click on your website. On any Organic Google Search Results, short paragraph after the website title is the description tag.
- Optimization of the homepage: Frankly speaking homepage optimization is all about putting text and a lot of them. I hate to admit that your less text pretty looking website is about to get dirty with text and more text. A well written homepage will do really well on Search engines like Google. The homepage should be written well both the search engines as well as for the prospective clients. I make sure these areas are all met.
- Blog: Blog is another aspect for securing and maintaining good search engine ranking. Google demands frequent content addition in order to claim that your website is active and happening. Fresh content is the Key. Also another aspect of well written blog is like a chronological asset of your company what steps your company has taken, futuristic goals. From my experience a website with blogs works really well in converting the perspective client to an actual client. Also google will penalize your website if you are used to blogging at a regular basis and all of a sudden stops, you will see your ranking will fall. Google bots always keep a note of “Fresh content” of the website. So Blogging is Golden. see my blog on blogging tips
- technical issues: Apart from the above mention points there are a lot of technical factor which helps google bots to optimize your website properly. There are a lot of factors, too many to list them here. I try to blog about them time to time.
Next step is Upgrading your Internet presence
- Google+ local: If you have a physical business address but no account with Google+ Local, i would create an account to improve your online presence. see my blog on google+ local
- Social Media Marketing: No SEO strategy is complete without a social media, it has become an unwritten rule that all businesses should have their Social Media in the form of Facebook, Twitter, linked in, Tumbler (for creative companies), Pinterest, You Tube. All these channels are providing you with qualified traffic looking for service/product on your line of business.
- In-bound Linking (off-page optimization): Some people called it as “off page optimization”. In-bound links are links from other websites, when clicked end up to your website. In reality, it doesn’t matter whether any one is clicking the link or not, but the in-bound links are like vote to your website emphasizing google that your website needs recognition and you are important. [See what Google says about in-bound link] The best in-bound link can do is increase traffic and making google ranking goes up. there are many strategies in order to get quality in-bound links through blogging, social networks, article writing, contributing to good forums. video marketing, press release and others.
If you have any specific needs please contact me to discuss your needs and come up with a strategy how to make profit from your website in building qualified traffic.
Email Marketing Vancouver
Email Newsletter marketing is a growing popular strategy for successful Internet Marketing Campaign. Email Newsletter is the best way a businesses can show their creativity and stay in touch with their loyal customers forever. We design and built Email Templates to suit different occasions for clients to use.
Our specialities are as follows:
- Creative and engaging with target customer base.
- Email Newsletter displays the same in all the versions of outlook and any web-based email system, MacMail.
- Use third party vendors like Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Get Response, Active Campaign. Also if you are using WordPress — Mail Press a newsletter plugin from their backend, did few modification for one client “AviTrader Publications“.
For starting your Email Newsletter Campaign please contact me.